Welcome to my world of run-on sentences and shameless over use of commas. All posts loosely based on true stories as viewed by a sleep deprived drama queen..........

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Happy Unspecified Holiday Season........

Hey peeps. Don't you just love it when God uses an everyday event to speak a word to your heart? I do. Tonight when I was tucking the girls in, Elly said to Sydney, "I love you so much, Sissy" to which Sydney replied, " I love you so much too". Let me just tell ya, that made my ear drums ring, and my too fast beating heart, skip a beat. It made me proud, happy, delighted. It also made me think. When God sees two of his children here on Earth loving each other, and taking care of each other, with genuine love, does it make his heart skip a beat. Does he smile and say, "Oh, I love it when the kids play so well together." I think it does. Thank you for the reminder God. I'll try not to complain, or be apathetic, or just plain ole pathetic for that matter.

I also wanted to share something with you that I first received in an email, and promplty forgot, cause you know, I only have two working brain cells and I try not to use them both at the same time. But I saw it today on BeckyJo's sight and I wanted to share it with you, at a time when everyone wants us to spend our money on a holiday they can't mention......here it is....Merry Tossmas!

No comments: