Welcome to my world of run-on sentences and shameless over use of commas. All posts loosely based on true stories as viewed by a sleep deprived drama queen..........

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Wag's week!

Walgreen's is the place for me this week! Today I spent $14.53 pre-tax for....2 newspapers, 2 Gillette body washes, 2 men's Nivea body washes, 2 Old Spice body washes, 3 tubes of Crest Pro-Health, 4 can's of Swanson's Chicken Broth, 1 Red Barron Pizza, a 40 count pack of Huggies, 4 pair of Knee Highs, 1 75 foot of Reynold's Wrap, 4 Right Guard Deodorants, and a pck of M&M's. WOW!! I used some register rewards, but also left with $8.50 in additional RR's! Total before Q's was $77.94.
I love coupons!
It was a good day to double up on your newspaper purchases as well!!
I'm headed back to Kroger tomorrow. I 'll shout if there is anything crazy. Don't forget they are having the MEGA-EVENT buy 10 get $5 off on MANY items.

Photobucket

No comments: