Welcome to my world of run-on sentences and shameless over use of commas. All posts loosely based on true stories as viewed by a sleep deprived drama queen..........

Friday, March 4, 2011

New Wal-Mart coupon Policy

Okay peeps! It looks like Wal-Mart has stepped up the game and you no longer have to wear a stripped shirt and green pants in order to redeem a coupon!! Woohoo!! No, really, it's much better than that. From what I'm reading, it appears that we will be able to use register rewards and Catalina's that print from other stores....I'm sure it will take a while to get all of the stores trained in this. But if we are all friendly and take a printed copy of THEIR coupon policy with us, it shouldn't take long.
Go HERE to view and print!

I hope to have my Wag's scenarios up tomorrow night. Let me know if any of this helps...if not, I'll stop.
Thanks!!


Photobucket

No comments: