Welcome to my world of run-on sentences and shameless over use of commas. All posts loosely based on true stories as viewed by a sleep deprived drama queen..........

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Catchin' ya up! Thought I would take a minute to catch you up before we head tomorrow. We have had a WONDERFUL week. I am fried to a crispy shade of lobster red. As we speak I am basted in aloe vera gel and white vinegar. I'm not stinging too badly at the moment. Elly is already a nice shade of brown and no longer looks like one of us with her sun bleached hair and brown skin. She is a beach beauty for sure.

Last night we took the girls to hunt for sand crabs on the beach and they had a blast. Elly would spot light the crabs and scream "hewe, hewe" in her best southern drawl while Syd would come running with the net. They caught eight in all. They were sad when we had to release them but I would be sad when I smelled dead crabs in a couple days, so out they went.

I hate to make this short, but it's late, really late, and the light of the computer is keeping little eyes open....and we are leaving in the morning for.....DISNEY!!!!! Doubt I'll blog from there but I'll try to post pics and catch up when we get back.....edit button is not working so have patience with me....love all of ya...send up some prayers for my knees and kidneys.....thanks!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Ginny said...

WE MISS Y'ALL!!! The girls have been asking if you have made it to Disney yet, so please post pics if you get a chance!! Drink lots of water, and we'll pray for your knees and kidneys. Love you guys!! Be careful!!