Welcome to my world of run-on sentences and shameless over use of commas. All posts loosely based on true stories as viewed by a sleep deprived drama queen..........

Sunday, May 10, 2009

We Are HERE!!

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back on the blog but you know had I had important thing to do....like you know, get ready for vacation!!!!

After the 5 hour drive that took 8 hours, we are finally here and set up. As I type this I am sitting at the dining table in the camper watching my two little girls play on the playground about 50 feet outside my window. We are on VACATION people!! We just finished getting everything set up for the most part. We are going to be here at this park for a week, then leave for Disney World for a week and then head back here for two weeks more. We spent a couple of hours at the pool this afternoon. It is about 80 degrees with beautiful, clear skies which is great after the two or three weeks of clouds and rain we came from at our house. There will be a full moon tonight so hubs is looking forward to some moonlight beach fishing, and the girls and I love to watch!!
I will be back on here as often as I can to update and tell stories. Hope I don't bore you to tears!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kim Sue said...

vacation...sounds divine!