Welcome to my world of run-on sentences and shameless over use of commas. All posts loosely based on true stories as viewed by a sleep deprived drama queen..........

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Sydney

The girls and I are back in the gulf. We came down earlier this week. I'm gonna try to make short posts to keep in touch with everyone. I can't make long posts because the internet only stays up for a few seconds at a time, so I'll have to blog in bursts, which is better than my blogging of late, which is non-existent......so, anyway.
This morning we got up and went to the beach early before it got too hot. It has been really hot down here, 102 yesterday. The water was surprisingly cool, and still NO jellyfish. For those of you used to visiting the gulf this time of year, you know that's a blessing right there!
We spent the rest of the day milling around the outlet mall and playing at the pool. Tomorrow is Sydney's birthday! She'll be 8. I'm sad. Tonight we'll have our ritual of crying and lamenting over her last night as a 7 year old......I can't do a photo slide show because the connection is too slow, but I am gonna up load a photo or two of her younger years....Happy Birthday Sydney! I love you!










Photobucket

2 comments:

Kim Sue said...

birthday at the beach...one of these days I am going to have one of those

The Farmer Files said...

Got all sentimental over your hospital photo...I am almost due!