Welcome to my world of run-on sentences and shameless over use of commas. All posts loosely based on true stories as viewed by a sleep deprived drama queen..........

Monday, July 6, 2009

I laid on the beach like a big fat pig, now I'm home again, home again, jiggity jig!!

We got home last night around 5:30. It's amazing how long it takes to unload 6 weeks worth of stuff. You might as well just say you moved. It will take all week to sort things out and put them back where they belong.

It was an absolute blast but now, back to life, back to reality.......


talk more later..


Photobucket

2 comments:

Tater Mama said...

Oh, to say that I am a tad bit jealous would be...accurate! I'm glad you had a great vacation! Welcome back. The blog world has MISSED YOU!

Kim Sue said...

it is hard to even grasp being away from it all for 6 weeks...can you even remember where it all goes so you can it back there!