Welcome to my world of run-on sentences and shameless over use of commas. All posts loosely based on true stories as viewed by a sleep deprived drama queen..........

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Living Proof Live at the Fed Ex Forum

I'm excited peeps. I'm excited because this time tomorrow night I'll be with 6 of my peeps at Living Proof Live at the Fed Ex Forum in Memphis!!! Yeah.....I can't wait to see Beth Moore and her big hair in person. She's such a gifted speaker and Bible teacher. I can't wait to get a fresh word!! Hope to see ya there!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Can't wait to hear how it went!

Christi said...

Hey! Are you ok? I haven't heard anything from you in a while.

I hope the Fed Ex Forum went well. I should go see Beth Moore live, it isn't that far from here, I just never have.