Welcome to my world of run-on sentences and shameless over use of commas. All posts loosely based on true stories as viewed by a sleep deprived drama queen..........

Friday, August 20, 2010

Back By Popular Demand!

Well, peeps, I'd like to say I'm back by popular demand because people just couldn't live without my charming witt and endearing ways,,,,but that would just be hogwash. I'm back because I have many cheap sweet friends who have started couponing and since I myself am cheap thrifty in every way I thought I could be of better assistance to them here on the blog than in quick snippets on facebook.... I plan on sharing info and tips tomorrow. If anyone has questions, just leave a comment, or a note in the sidebar and I'll do my best to help.
I've added some of the blogs that I follow in the sidebar. Many of these help me to stay organized.
I'm going to post about shopping at Walgreen's tomorrow. For tonight, since it's almost 1:30 and I should really go lay in my bed and stare at the ceiling, I'm just gonna leave you with a few locations to get coupons.

Internet coupons
RedPlum.com
Coupons.Com
SmartSource.com
Snackpicks.com
Campbellskitchen.com

On Snackpicks and Campbell's Kitchen you have to click the tab for coupons/saving's center.

READY. SET. START PRINTING!!!
catch ya on the flip side...and if you're too young to understand that, we'll talk about taht later too!
Photobucket

No comments: