Welcome to my world of run-on sentences and shameless over use of commas. All posts loosely based on true stories as viewed by a sleep deprived drama queen..........

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

American Idol Hollywood week part 3

Dad Adam Flamebert really sing a Cher song? I do not dispute he has a good voice, control even, but puh-leeze! Dude likes to accessorize. One too many rings for my taste, at least they weren't through his nose.

Tatiana just makes me queasy. I can't imagine five minutes with that chick. I know I would hurt her. The mumu she was wearing looked exactly like the curtains in my Grandma's guest bedroom. Her over confidence leaves me bewildered.

I really like the Danny Gokey, not that I really think he is marketable as and AI winner, but talented none the less. Anoop is still high on my list as well, but with the same feelings I have about Danny Gokey. I liked Kai Kalama, but his voice was not up to par, I hate that for him.

I'm gonna skip over some of the obvious drama from last night. It speaks for itself. If I was there, I'd slap a lot of people. Just sayin'

Tonight it returns. Two hours long! No performances, just footage of one or two contestants at at time, finding out if they made it. From what I understand there will times when the judges aren't sure and they will have two contestants compete against each other for the spot....

Anyway, here is an unofficial list of the top 36 I got from AI Blogs Insiders:

Adam Lambert
Alexander Wagner-Trugman
Alexis Grace
Allison Iraheta
Ann Marie Boskovich
Anoop Desai
Arianna Ayesha Afsar
Brent Keith
Casey Carlson
Danny Gokey
Jackie Tohn
Jasmine Murray
Jeanine Vailes
Jessica Langseth
Joanna Pacitti
Jorge Nunez
Junot Joyner
Kai Kalama
Kendall Beard
Kristen McNamara
Kris Allen
Lil Rounds
Matt Breitzke
Matt Giraud
Megan Corkrey
Michael Sarver
Mishavonna Henson
Nathaniel Marshall
Nick Mitchell
Ricky Braddy
Scott MacIntyre
Stephen Fowler
Stevie Wright
Taylor Vaifanua
Tatiana Del Toro
Von Smith
Thanks Joesplace


Photobucket

No comments: