Welcome to my world of run-on sentences and shameless over use of commas. All posts loosely based on true stories as viewed by a sleep deprived drama queen..........

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hello blog people. I don't have much to say to you today. Mostly because I spent the day in my jammies until church time. I didn't feel well for the better part of the day today. I think I'm knee deep in a sinus infection. I felt horrible last night, and most of the morning this morning, but was doing much better by this afternoon.

I have my Bible study in the morning, and then I have to take all of our churches "Operation Christmas Child" boxes to the drop off center. Sydney was bummed on the way home from church tonight. When I asked her what was wrong she said, "how long do you think you'll be gone giving out those packages? I'm gonna miss you." Apparently she thought I was hand delivering each box to a child. That would be really cool, wouldn't it? If you have not packed a box, head on out and do one. I promise you won't be sorry you did. Click the widget to your right, if you don't know what Operation Christmas Child is.

I will be back to myself with all the foolish details tomorrow.

No comments: