Welcome to my world of run-on sentences and shameless over use of commas. All posts loosely based on true stories as viewed by a sleep deprived drama queen..........

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Today there will be intense excitement at our house. We are MAJOR Alabama fans, especially this year, since they are actually winning. Roll Tide!! Tracy's Uncle & Aunt are major Auburn fans.....they are here for the holiday weekend. Today the two teams battle it out. His cousin, who is also here, is a Tide fan. I can feel the rivalry in the air. If you are reading this and are not in the SEC, then just skip the post, cause you will likely not understand, and think we are all a bunch of inbred rednecks. That term was a bit redundant wasn't it? Anyway, we have football food a plenty. I expect to hear a lot of La-Z-Boy coaching, ref chastisement, and plain old fun!! Have a great weekend, 'see ya' Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm elated to tell you that I, too, understand the fandom of the SEC.

However, I am sorry to inform you that I am a Florida Gator. Big time.

I hope this doesn't end our virtual friendship.

:)