Welcome to my world of run-on sentences and shameless over use of commas. All posts loosely based on true stories as viewed by a sleep deprived drama queen..........

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

And what do you think number 4 would be??

Well, I was right, Elly has a sinus infection. She is on Augmentin. Every Mother that just read that line said "oh, bless her" 'cause you know what goes along with Augmentin. Why don't they just automatically hand you a bottle of Imodium AD when you get that prescription filled? Has there ever been a drug harder on the intestines? I'm thinkin' not. It's good stuff no doubt, you take that and your gonna pooh those germs right out. The good news is, her nose is no longer running like a water hose, the bad news is, her tail IS. Last night after having to make a mad dash to the rest room, She said, "Mommy, I went number 3"....ummm, okay, "you mean number two right?" She said, "no, number 3, dat's when number two is like number one" okay, GOTHCHA. Just, Eeeew.

Well, I have to run, I've got tons of wrapping to do, and guess what? Tomorrow is Christmas Eve, if I wait much longer I may as well give out gifts in my Mother's favorite wrap, the Wal-Mart bag it came in.

See ya later!!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Just dropping by to wish you a Merry Christmas, Calista. Hope it's wonderful and filled with memories in the making...

Melanie

The Farmer Files said...

Ugh...I know all about Aug. My baby takes it...he gets a lot of sinus infections! Hope your daughter is on the mend and that you had a Merry Christmas!