1. I love to make lists. Prayer requests, grocery lists, to do lists, you get it.
2. I write things I have already done on my to do lists, so I can mark them off.
3. I am scared of fire.
4. I love to read, but need some down time after I finish a book because I feel like my friends have moved away or died. I know, Serious attachment disorder.
5. Even though I love making lists, I hate making this one, because I can’t think of 25 things about myself.
6. I wear regrettable clothing, but unless you’ve never met me, or are blind in one eye and squint with the other, you’ve probably already noticed this. I am a T-shirt and jeans kinda girl.
7. I am a homeschooling Mom, which officially causes us to clench the title of, “That Family” from some of our friends and relatives.
8. I love My Redeemer Jesus Christ with all my heart, soul, mind and strength, without Him I have nothing and that is why this should be number one.
9. My family was dysfunctional and if you don’t think yours was , then you might be a little optimistic.Just sayin'
10. I have two precious little girls that I love so much it hurts.
11. I belong to a wonderful church that I look forward to going to every Sunday and Wednesday, the people there are like family to us.
12. I don’t watch much T.V. because there is too much junk on there, however I love American Idol.
13. I love to read blogs, it’s like reality T.V. lite.
14. I love to scrapbook the two times a year I actually manage to get the stuff out and do a page.
15. I HATE it when someone says “nucUler” instead of nuclear which is the proper way to say the word.
16. To say that I am a little sarcastic would be like saying the ocean gets a little deep, but I am not malicious in my speech and would not hurt someone’s feelings on purpose.
17. I really should be cleaning something right now.
18. I would love to learn to play the piano, crochet, and smock.
19. I would also love to manufacture time in which to do the above mentioned activities.
20. My husband makes me laugh every day, at least once. Often at myself. And it still makes my heart skip a beat when I see him from accross a crowded room.
21. I am a tad bit over dramatic at times. Okay, so the ocean does get a little deep.
22. I did not finish college. This makes me disappointed with myself. It is on my to do list, when the girls are a bit older.
23. I prefer summer over winter, and spring over fall.
24. Since I hate to make this type of lists, because it requires way too much inflection and I’m just shallow like that, I am gonna make this my one time list for FB and the bloggy blog.
25. Drum roll please…da,,da,,,,da,,,,da,,,,I can’t stand politics. Finding a decent politician is like trying to nail Jello to a tree. That’s why we have to pray, pray just to make it today, pray every day…didn’t MC Hammer say that?