Welcome to my world of run-on sentences and shameless over use of commas. All posts loosely based on true stories as viewed by a sleep deprived drama queen..........

Monday, March 9, 2009

She wuvs wadybugs.......

Have I ever mentioned to you how much Elly loves Ladybugs? She adores them. Every time she sees one she has to pick it up and mash it to death in her grip of love keep it as a pet. As I sit here and type there are two of the her spotted friends crawling around in an acrylic box next to me. In the Fall she had "her favwitt wadybug" in her little chubby hands and I told her to be careful or she might mash it. She came to me heartbroken some time later with her dead bug in her hand and said, "I think she's hurt." I said, "Mommy told you that if you kept holding her it was going to kill her." She looked at me and said matter of factly, "I didn't kill her, I just wuved on her and she killed huself".....It was so cute in her little 4 year old "l" and "r" challenged voice.
Here is the ladybug queen and a few of her friends!









Photobucket

1 comment:

The Farmer Files said...

You are good parents....I still want a jeep like that!