Welcome to my world of run-on sentences and shameless over use of commas. All posts loosely based on true stories as viewed by a sleep deprived drama queen..........

Friday, January 30, 2009

American Idol NY/PR

Hey peeps. I failed to post about American Idol last night because, well, I just didn't want to. I didn't find it that impressive. The person who left the biggest impression on me was Nick Mitchell with his alter ego Norman Gentle. He was so funny I couldn't stand it. If you closed your eyes when he was singing he wasn't half bad. If it wasn't for the fact that he seemed to be a flamer and by flamer I dont' mean burning embers, I could probably watch him converse with Simon all day. But for the most part they let junk through and sent some people packing that were more talented than some they sent to HW.

I would be willing to bet Kara had no male role model in her life growing up, because she seems to be looking for one now. The minute Melinda, I wanta uplift humanity, walked in and started talking, Kara asked her "if she wished she could sing naked right now." If Kara was a dog, I say she needed to be fixed.

Anyway, that's enough about AI because this week they start second rounds in HW and that's where the real drama starts. So it should make blog fodder a plenty.

Photobucket

No comments: