Welcome to my world of run-on sentences and shameless over use of commas. All posts loosely based on true stories as viewed by a sleep deprived drama queen..........

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

How To put a signature on your posts

I'm not really patient enough to type out 'how to' instructions at this time, but I promise it's not hard, or it wouldn't be on my blog. I used Photoshop to make it, then uploaded it to Photobucket and typed the HTML code into the template of my blog. If you use Wordpress, I believe there is an easier way, but alas, I am not familiar with that program. If you don't have photoshop, leave me a comment with the name you want on your blog and I will make a signature for you and email to you the code and instructions to install it into your blog. It may take me a few days, we started school today so both of my brain cells are hooked on phonics. I will however, get to it.

No comments: