Welcome to my world of run-on sentences and shameless over use of commas. All posts loosely based on true stories as viewed by a sleep deprived drama queen..........

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Is nothing sacred?

Okay, so my sweet friend whom I heart very much just sent me a gross email. It stated that several of the pony tail holders being sold in our fine Country, being manufactured in the country that just stole MANY gold medals with a preschooler on their gymnastics team, are being made from, get this, USED CONDOMS. Talk about recycling. This is just, EWWWW. Especially since I am the queen of holding the pony tail holder between my teeth whilst I brush out their hair......YUCK!!! This is correct according to the Internet police, otherwise known as Snopes.com. So, if you see pony tail holders like the ones below don't buy them, and tell everyone within ear shot why you would NEV-UH purchase them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heart you very much, too, that's why I had to send that DISGUSTING email. I had to take care of all my sistahs with girls; I've been known to put pony tail holders in my mouth...NEVAH AGAIN!!!
:)