Welcome to my world of run-on sentences and shameless over use of commas. All posts loosely based on true stories as viewed by a sleep deprived drama queen..........

Friday, September 19, 2008

What do you guys watch??

I don't know about y'all, but we watch a lot of Animal Planet at our house. Mostly due to the fact there is not a lot of programming on television these days in which people like to keep their clothes on, or disguise their mating habits in any way. But Animial Planet, you gotta lurv the channel that brings you such shows as Animal Cops, and Pet Star. But now, even AP is starting with the "reality" T.V. with shows like Animal Witness, and The Grizzly Man Diaries. I don't want to watch a man living with bears. I was near driven to stark insanity following the life of a Meercat for a year. I know it's scientific, but I get enough of my own research watching the eating habits, fighting habits, and fighting over eating habits, with my own two little homo sapiens. Yesterday while I was on the phone they were fighting it out over the last piece of gum, and my friend said, "do you need to go and break them up?" "Heavens No," I said, "that would taint my research." She thought I was just awful. Her only child does not speak yet, and she is pregnant with the second. She will one day eat crow, oh yes, she will with, or without ketchup. Can I get a witness?

No comments: