Welcome to my world of run-on sentences and shameless over use of commas. All posts loosely based on true stories as viewed by a sleep deprived drama queen..........

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Awww shucks, for me?

I first started blogging after spending countless hours on the Living Proof Ministry blog, where my pretend friend Beth Moore blogs. I love me some Beth Moore. Seriously, I have learned so much from her writing. I am a stay at home Mom, and found that I was talkin' to myself a lot, a whole lot. When I started laughing at my own sarcastic remarks, I felt it was time for therapy some friends. Only I didn't have time for ONE.MORE.THING. But then I thought, hey I can surely type out a few words every evening, and then at least I'll feel like I'm talking to someone even if I'm not, and in the end, I'll have a journal. Then before you know it, all four of you were lookin' on here and givin' me a shout out from time to time. And boy do I love your comments, they have become my love language y'all.

I now have many new freeeinds livin' in my computer. Who'da thunk I'd make friends from a blog? Soytinly not me. It's a blog eat blog world out there peeps. But I have, and all of this is to say that one of my new bloggy friends, Tater Mama has given me an award. And it's purty, see it over there to your right. That may be North, South, East or West of the post you are reading,,,,you decide.

She wants me to tell you six things that make me Happy, and then pay it forward, so here goes:

1) JESUS!! He could actually fill up all six, but then that might be cheating, and I don't want to do that.

2) My precious sweet little girls

3) My silly, goofy, Prangsta Son Husband

4) My computer, my friends live in it

5) CHOCOLATE

6) Family, talking and telling funny stories

I am passing this award on to these blogs:

All Rileyed Up

Sweet Abundance BeckyJoMama

3 comments:

beckyjomama said...

Awww, you're so sweet!!!! I will post my award proudly! PLUS, I will share. Thank you so very much!!

XOXOXOXOXOX
Becky Jo

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Now I have to figure out what six things I'm happy about - only six? so much to choose from!

Anonymous said...

Even in a list you are a HOOT!