Welcome to my world of run-on sentences and shameless over use of commas. All posts loosely based on true stories as viewed by a sleep deprived drama queen..........

Monday, August 18, 2008

Down time...

My Internet connection is down, y'all pray for me, this is bad. I think I may be in need of a support group. I've taken my "emergency" key and helped myself into the neighbors house to "borrow" her computer...far cry from a "cup uh shuga". It's not breaking and entering if you have a key, is it???? I told my girlfriend Ginny about my connection being down last night,and I think she put me on a prayer chain, so we should have a response soon. Well, I feel a bit odd about this situation, and I just had to get on to the kids for going through her refrigerator, so I think I had better go.... hope to talk more later.

No comments: