Welcome to my world of run-on sentences and shameless over use of commas. All posts loosely based on true stories as viewed by a sleep deprived drama queen..........

Thursday, August 7, 2008

What a friend!

Shout out to Ginny!! She was the first to view the blog and leave a comment! She gets the friend of the day prize, a cheap gaudy necklace that came free with a sweater I bought last year. I know you can hardly wait, so I'm including a picture:



It will be very flattering for most special occasions, or if you so desire, you could wear it to perform a belly dance for your husband, as it looks like it would be well suited for this purpose. Right about now you are probably asking yourself, "where does that girl buy her clothes?" I promise I was not anywhere near Frayser, but right here at our local Goody's, that's right BOGO, now we know why..................

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll settle for friend #2. You can keep the necklace, it's a little to much for my style.

Great blogging. it should be good for a laugh.

JoAnn

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Calista; I'll be sure to wear it Sunday, only if I can find the right outfit. I think Joey would DEFINITELY put me on the back row!!! HA! You are a RIOT!

calista said...

Joann, you can't mean you wouldn't love to sport this work of art to the next PTO meeting;o)...thanks for checkin' in.
It looks like something Amelia might have picked up on HSN...