Welcome to my world of run-on sentences and shameless over use of commas. All posts loosely based on true stories as viewed by a sleep deprived drama queen..........

Monday, August 25, 2008

Would the real sick child please stand up.....

Hey peeps. It's been a few days since we had a meaningful blog. I hope we aren't growing apart...... As you can see I've been playin' with the blog a bit. Changing some things up so it doesn't look so plain. I was gonna get rid of the wall paper look, but it's growin' on me, and hey flocking is coming back in style right? The music is still there, I just gave you the option of turning it on at the bottom of the blog.
A couple of you asked about Elly. She is doing better. We have an appointment scheduled with an ENT next week, her primary doctor wants to spread the wealth thinks the tonsils may need to come out, ARRG. I hope that goes over well with her, she usually takes things like this pretty well, however, if it was Sydney.....well that would be a whole different ball game. Just in case you were wondering in what kingdom the drama queen reigns, let me just tell ya, it's the Patterson house. Her daddy says she comes by it honestly, but I swear people, I don't know where she gets it. This after noon, she had a slight tummy ache, you know the post nasal drip kind, just the yucky tummy thing. She had been playing all afternoon, all was well, when suddenly she walked into the room and announced, "my tummy hurts, I think I may throw up, I'm so sick. I'm sooooo tired of being sick all the time," (wait, hasn't it only been a couple of minutes)...."I can't stand it any more, I wasn't sick when we were on vacation, why can't we sell the house and move to Alabama? When is Jesus coming back, I want him to come back and get us, 'cause I am soooo sick." Ummmmm, I'm not sure, but I don't think that was mentioned anywhere as part of the prophecy of the second coming. Elly was standing by, looking on in amazement at the whole display, keep in mind, Elly IS sick, and has been for days. She said, "I'm tired of this mess, and I'm gonna tell your friends how your actin'". It was all I could do to hold back the tears of laughter y'all. Suddenly there was a miraculous healing as Sydney was able to fly across the room to take revenge against her sister. I fear that by the time the teenage years arrive it will be I who is proclaiming, Come quickly Lord Jesus.

Elly, not feelin' so hot, and still a sweetie

Drama Queen, and total sweetheart

No comments: