Welcome to my world of run-on sentences and shameless over use of commas. All posts loosely based on true stories as viewed by a sleep deprived drama queen..........

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Random thoughts because I can't sleep

They need to make sturdier chips. I swear these Ruffles are hardly strong enough to hold this bar-b-que pork I'm trying to dip. I can't sleep, so I am gonna tell you guys the stupid thoughts that go thru my mind whilst I toss and turn.


Abomination, sounds a whole lot like Obama-nation....

How far exactly is walking distance?

can you get scared half to death twice?

'Memba the adage if at first you don't succeed, you know, try, try again....what if you're sky diving?

I'm gonna try to go to sleep again, good night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are cracking me up with this wandering thoughts; I so feel your pain! I enjoyed visiting with you during choir practice tonight. Hope you get some sleep!
!!