Welcome to my world of run-on sentences and shameless over use of commas. All posts loosely based on true stories as viewed by a sleep deprived drama queen..........

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Escape Internet Dating

Wow, I've been trying to find a way to get a url address that more closely matches my blog name. Apparently I would have to start a whole new blog, which would not be a problem, except for the fact that there is already a blog with that name....oh well, maybe I'll come accross someone who knows what they are doing and they can help me out. I am not the most blog literate person for sure. I had a hard time finding a template to make this look like something more than junkmail. And to think people actually find mates on line. I can't imagine what I would have ended up with if I had been forced to go that route. I heard the Pina Colada "Escape" song earlier, when I was thinking about that. I am always making up new lyrics to songs for the kids, and this came to mind.....

If you like internet dating, meeting matches on line,
'cause you don't think your social, or can't find the time.
If you like typing until midnight, to find a fantasy date,
If you're not feeling lucky, you can just press escape........


I digress,,,,hey it's 11:30 p.m. what do ya expect???

No comments: