Welcome to my world of run-on sentences and shameless over use of commas. All posts loosely based on true stories as viewed by a sleep deprived drama queen..........

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I have bad hair and wear regrettable clothes

Alright, I just jumped over to my AOL account and I had an email titled: "Why are you settling for bad hair and wearing regrettable clothes?" Once I got over the initial shock turned fear at the thought that someone had a camera in my home and was actually viewing me as I sit here with bad hair and wearing regrettable clothes, I clicked on the link, to see exactly whom was insulting me.....it was Walt Disney World. Apparently I can win a dream vacation and some new duds for being the slob that I am. I would like to know if I have been nominated for this contest, or chosen at random....hmmmmmm. Either way if it's based on merit, I'm a shoe in. I try so hard to be fashionable y'all. I see all of my girlfriends, lookin' so cute in their sassy outfits, purses with matching shoes, hair styled to perfection. I am a jeans and t-shirt kinda gal. Always have been. I just used to look better in them then I do now. And my hair, I know it's 2008, but the hair still thinks it's in the 80's. The clippy thing is my best friend. I can spend an hour in the bathroom curlin' my hair, and I still end up with it in a clip before I get where I'm goin. Truth be told, I probably would have cut it all off by now, if it wasn't for Mr. Man, he likes the longer hair you know. So if y'all notice me gone for a week or so, I'm sure it's because I'm in Disney World, enjoying my free vacation. I'll send postcards of me in my new clothes. And whoever nominated me for this contest...
JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear you, sistuh. I used to fiddle with my hair and stew over it. By the time I got to work (school), it was in a ponytail or in a clip. I'd cut mine off, too, but I have thick, naturally curly hair. And I don't look good with an afro. Know what I'm sayin'?

Carry on.