Welcome to my world of run-on sentences and shameless over use of commas. All posts loosely based on true stories as viewed by a sleep deprived drama queen..........

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Starting up a blog

I've been wanting to start one of these things for so long, finally I did it. I have been working on it all day. Why all day do you ask, because I have to stop every few minutes, sometimes every few seconds, to take care of something for one of the girls. How can I possibly be over weight when I get up and down from my chair at least 762 times a day to get something for somebody. Dont' they call those squats or something like that?
E is sick, running fever, acting like a nut none the less...I'll be right back, I have to get up for the 763rd time, someone needs something to eat..... here i am. Anyway, I'm trying to decide who is going to take S to church, me or DH. I really liked the graphic I found to go with the blog title. Do you think the bear is "baring false witness" LOL.
One of them just came in the room and wanted to know how to spell pee pee???I'm not sure if I should be excited that she can write at her age, or be afraid of what she's writting......I had better check on this one(764).

No comments: